Web Site Terms and Conditions of Use
As you access our web site, you will be virtually agreeing to go by our site Terms and Conditions, along with the laws and regulations wherever applicable. Also, you agree that you are liable for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you fail to agree with any of the terms and conditions that are mentioned above, you will be prohibited from using or accessing www.stimuluswebdesign.com . All the materials in this web site are copyrighted and protected by applicable trade mark law.
2. USE LICENSE
Authorization is approved in the interim to download one copy of the materials from Stimulus Web Design web site for private, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this authorization you may not:
- Modify or copy the material
- Use the materials for any business purpose, or for any open display (commercial or non-commercial);
- take away any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- Transfer the materials to another person or "mirror" the materials on any other server.
If you violate any of these restrictions, license shall automatically terminated by Stimulus Web Design at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must tear down any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
The resources on Stimulus Web Design web site are provided "as is". Stimulus Web Design makes no warranties, uttered or implied, & hereby disclaims & counteracts all other warranties, including without constraint, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular principle, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Stimulus Web Design does not guarantee or make any account concerning the precision, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or if not relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Stimulus Web Design or its contractors be prone for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the exercise or failure to use the materials on Stimulus Web Design Internet site, even if Stimulus Web Design or a Stimulus Web Design endorsed representative has been notified verbally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not permit limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for substantial or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. REVISIONS AND ERRATA
The resources materializing on Stimulus Web Design web site could comprise technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Stimulus Web Design does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are precise, absolute, or in progress. Stimulus Web Design may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without note. Stimulus Web Design does not, however, make any commitment to keep posted the materials.
Stimulus Web Design has not evaluated all of the sites coupled to its Internet web site and is not accountable for the contents of any such linked site. The insertion of any link does not involve approval by Stimulus Web Design of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user's own risk.
8. GOVERNING LAW
Any claim relating to Stimulus Web Design web site shall be governed by the laws of the UAE without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.
We have created this policy in order to make you recognize how we accumulate, utilize, communicate and reveal and make use of personal information properly since your privacy is important to us. Few outlines of our policies are as follows:
- Only after identifying the purpose, your personal information will be collected.
- This personal information will be gathered only with the purpose of fulfilling the requirements if they are specified and will be used without the consent of the individual as required by law
- Information will be retained as long as it's necessary for the fulfillment of the purpose.
- Without the consent and knowledge of the individual personal information's will be gathered and will use only when required by lawful and fair means.
- Data should be simple and relevant and for the purpose it is being used. Up-to-date, accurate and complete information should be provided.
- Your personal information will be secured from theft, modification and from any unauthorized access.
- All the information about our policies and practices regarding our management will be readily available to the customer.
Our business is conducted implying these principles in order to guarantee that the discretion of personal information is secured and preserved.